Why Choose ESOP Partners?
- You Get 360° of Care. There is valuable synergy between the consulting services and the administration services of an ESOP; one relies on the quality of the other for long-term success of the whole. That’s why we do both.
Our ESOP service model helps maximize your benefits and prevents errors and missed opportunities. And we’re there throughout the lifecycle of your ESOP, making sure the plan is monitored, managed and maximized.
- You Get A Dedicated Point of Contact. You’ll work closely with a dedicated ESOP expert – a senior member of our team.This expert is accountable for your satisfaction and for providing the insights that help make the most of your plan.
– We work hard to foster an easy, collaborative relationship with our clients and fellow ESOP advisors, and provide the right – and right amount – of communication.
- You Can Expect Proactive Solutions. ESOP Partners professionals provide smart solutions to even the most complex ESOP issues, and anticipate issues before they become problems.
- We Focus On ESOPs. Our expertise and capabilities are focused solely on ESOPs. A commitment to ongoing industry education keeps that focus razor sharp.
- You Get The Best Value In The Industry. ESOP Partners’ cost is contained due to relatively low overhead, yet value delivered far exceeds other firms.
– Unbundled approach. We believe that the optimal retirement plan solution is to employ an unbundled approach using industry experts that provide first-class service and a great value in their areas of expertise. Using an unbundled approach allows for increased service provider accountability and makes it easier to change service providers in the future, if necessary
– Fee Transparency. We provide for more fee transparency and ensure that the participants of one plan (or portion of the plan) are not paying for the plan expenses of another plan (or portion of the plan)
- Our business model is simple and effective: integrate proactive consulting with ESOP administration, using our expertise in both to reduce the risk of errors and missed opportunities.